Saturday, November 22, 2008

My Island Dream

Sometimes I wish I could gather up all my friends so we can go and live on an island together, with our families and loved ones. Perhaps I feel I would be better understood on this island. Perhaps I am feeling this way as I am so far away from my loved ones. I have a couple of friends who I seem to be living parallel lives with. People I reveled with both in Australia and the UK who are now settled and having babies. They too must be feeling similar emotions to myself on this roller coaster ride of motherhood. The only downside to having this island is not meeting anyone new. God knows I have been in enough situations in my life where I have had to meet new people, and as much as I want to say "Enough", I can't, per chance I may miss picking up another gem along the way.

No comments: